In the role of a Software Developer you program software, are in close coordination with Scrum Masters and Product Owners and implement new user stories.
Do you want to help build up a company? Are flexibility and personal responsibility important to you? If yes, we would like to get to know you, because we are not just looking for employees, but for doers and decision-makers.
>_infiniteApps is a start-up in the field of software development and product ownership. We are located in the beautiful Westerwald in the middle of Germany, but of course all positions are also available remotely. Many of our software projects also allow you to work at the customer’s site for a certain period of time, so you don’t have to be in your home office all the time.
Your future employer offers services as well as in-house developments. For you, this means that you can gain strong experience in the customer environment and also try out internal projects, such as apps and platforms. We work and develop (ourselves) according to the motto: Dare to fail!
Your tasks and key qualifications
- You love product development and like to convince others of your ideas
- You already have some knowledge of professional software development and know how to program
- You are eager to take responsibility. Since we work with you on the basis of trust-based working hours, we want all employees to be aware of their responsibilities towards our customers
- You live an open error culture – good software is created through iteration and feedback. We also want to organize and improve ourselves according to this principle.
- Analytical and solution-oriented way of working
- Good knowledge of German + one foreign language is a plus
This is what you get
- Active opportunities to shape the project business and build a tech company in the middle of Germany. Within the scope of your project, you are responsible for your own success
- Possibility to organize your work and free time as you see fit. Do you want to take your child to Kindergarden and pick it up there or attend doctor’s appointments in the mornings? No problem!
- High-end gear: Top-notch Windows, Linux or MacOS device
- Top-notch Android or iOS smartphone incl. 5G plan, also for private use
- At least 60.000 € starting salary (depending on the qualification you bring with you) + option of additional bonus payments
- Flexible holiday and working hours
- 4 Udemy courses of your choice per year
- Option of a job bike
- 100% remote work possible
We look forward to getting to know you!
Where my reason, imagination, or interest were not engaged, I would not or could not learn.Sir Winston Churchill